NORTH BREVARD AMATEUR RADIO CLUB
MINUTES 10 JANUARY 2019
1. Meeting opened by President Mary Haag at 7 PM, Parrish Medical Center, Titusville.
2. Members Present:
Mary Haag KJ4HDJ Dues Paid
Gary Haywood KJ4BOJ Dues Paid
Eric Lorey KJ4HSN Dues Paid
Jim Hough W5ZXO Dues Paid
Ricky Deluco K4JTT Dues Paid
Gerald Phelps KJ41MP Dues Paid
Mike Torres KM4CBT Dues Paid
Bob Jones N6USP Dues Due
Mike Fontana NIRFD Dues Paid
Don Spade NIDES Dues Paid
Dan McDonald W4DMD Dues Paid
Eiko Hough Guest
3. Gerald Phelps donated $25 for club repeater upkeep.
4. Treasurers Report Eric Lorey $180 (note: Gary Haywood deposited $1000 to bank
account so the maintenance fee of $15 would not be charged. That money belongs to Gary)
5. Ricky requested we keep Will K4SVT on roster and he will pay his dues at a later time.
6. Jim and Ricky brought the club up to day on the status of Mike Ellixon KE4MWZ. Keep Mike in
your prayers as he recovers.
7. Gary had comments on a trailer search for club.
8. Mike Fontana, Ricky and Bob had technical and operational discussions on direction of club,
plans and equipment and operators to support those plans. Main point; Don't promise what we
9. Ricky, Bob, Mike Fontana will be providing software programming for individual members radios
at the Great Outdoors, Hobbyland, 26 January.
10. Gerald and Mike provided info on BEARS activities.
11. Ricky, Bob and Mike Fontana are developing plans for emergency communications for
Hospitals and other agencies requiring it.
12. Mary Haag request help in setup and support for Relay For Life, Sandpoint Park Titusville 2
February, 2-7 PM. Survivor Dinner at 4:45 PM at Big Pavillion. You may contact Mary
through me or Gary with questions or desire to support.
13. Status of members not present:
Willian Klosowski - K4SVT- Will pay dues when available
Robert Ortiz KJ4VEH - Status Unknown - Secretary will be checking
Cindy Spade - ADIS - Status Unknown - Secretary will be checking
Raymond Burdett - N4BAR Dues Paid
Nick Gray - KF4SEK Dues Paid
Steve Kluge - K7KSC Status Unknown - Secretary will be checking
14. Don Spade states our 501c3 status is in suspension but our corporate status is active. Will
follow up on this but due to Government Shutdown, the IRS may not be available to address
15. Club Address is: North Brevard Amateur Radio Club, P.O. Box 1033, Titusville, FL. 32754.
Dues may be mailed in marked: ATTN; Eric Lorey.
James R. Hough Jr.
Submit corrections, additions and deletions to the secretary.