NORTH BREVARD AMATEUR RADIO CLUB
MINUTES 8 JUNE, 2017
1. Metting called to order by President Mary Haag at 7 PM, Parrish Medical Center, Room 6.
2. Pledge of Alleginance to our Flag was by all.
Mary Haag - President - KJ4HDJ
Gary Hayward - Vice President - KJ4BOJ
Steve Haag - Treasurer - KJ4FJV
Michael Fontana - Operations Manager - N1RFD
Jim Hough - Secretary - W5ZXO
Jerry Phelps - KJ4IMP
Ricky DeLuco - K4JTT
Shellie DeLuco - K4SAD
Mike Torres - KH4CBT
Daniel McDonald - W4DMD
4. Treasurer's Report read and accepted.
5. Minutes were reviewed and accepted. (all members received by e-mail)
6. BEARS pledges were; $100 from Mike Fontana and $25 by Jerry Phelps. Total of $700 needed is
slowly being met with pledges from other Brevard Amateur Raido Clubs.
7. Ricky DeLuco provided an exensive report on his survey (with Gary and Mike) of Parrish Medical
Center and steps he will take to upgrade and add to our assets here at PMC. We are most
appreciative of his generous contributions to our capabilities here in the North. With the Hurricane
season in force, we need this expansion. He has submitted a four step phase report.
8. Field Day will be held at The Great Outdoors courtesy of Mike Fontana. Steve and Mary graciously
volunteered the food and we will operate the radios as our members desire. Ricky will provide HF rig,
Steve has the Vertial Antenna. Field Day 24-25 june and we will be there at 8:AM or whenever
9. Adjourned at 7:56 PM. God bless all especially our Troops and our Great Country.
As usual, Please direct corrections, deletions, additions and criticism to:
Jim Hough, Secretary, NBARC email@example.com
Cell Phone: 321-750-3520 or on the net, Tuesday's 7 PM, 147.3300 MHz Tone 107.2 HZ
73 and 88 to all!