Exams will be conducted by request only.
Test sessions are conducted by W5YI - VEC Accredited Volunteer Examiners. Sponsored by North Brevard A.R.C.
Your accredited W5YI - ARRL Volunteer Examiners are:
* KJ4BOJ ---- Gary [Contact VE]
Parrish Medical Center
951 N Washington Ave.
Titusville, Florida 32796
From I95 take exit 220 (Garden St / SR 406). Go East to N. Washington Ave. (US1) approximately 3 miles, turn North on US1, go to 951 N. Washington Ave.
■ represents traffic lights.
Effective August 14, 2016, Public Access into Parish Medical Center will be restricted to
the Main Entrance and Emergency Entrance.
A on the map is Parrish Medical Center.
Those candidates wishing to earn their first Amateur Radio License, or upgrade their present valid license, need to bring the following:
1. A form of government-issued Photo ID (e.g. Drivers license, Passport, or Student ID).
2. The original and photo copy of your amateur radio license or CSCE notice of passing an exam element.
3. $14.00 Exam fee (exact change preferred)
4. You "must" have your Social Security number, FRN number or TIN with you (Tax Payer Identification Number).
Test Fee: The ARRL VEC Test Fee for 2011 will remain at $14.00. The fee cannot be reduced or waived, as FCC requires VEC's who charge a fee to apply it uniformly throughout the calendar year. The $14 fee is charged to anyone applying for a new amateur license or applying to upgrade their license class and operating privileges as listed on the ARRL VEC Candidate Roster. That one fee pays for one attempt at each of the three exam elements.
>>> PRE-REGISTRATION IS PREFERRED <<<
Why Should I Pre-Register?
* By Pre-Registering we are able to save you and the VE team time by having your information filled out in advance on the NCVEC 605, and the CSCE forms.
* By Pre-Registering there will be no waiting in line to fill out forms, and this will expedite our testing sessions to accommodate everyone that shows up to take an Exam.
* When you arrive, see the VE in the waiting room that has your Pre-Registration forms so he can √ you in. He will have all your forms (NCVEC 605, CSCE) all filled out in a folder with your name on it, he will add your name to the candidate roster, collect your fee and you will then be escorted to the examination room.
Upon passing your exam you will then put your social security number on the 605 and sign the form.
Good Luck on your Exam.
Test Sessions conducted at your convenience providing we can get the VE's in the evenings at the Parrish Medical Center Cafeteria at 7:PM.
NOTE: IT IS PREFERRED THAT YOU REGISTER TO TAKE A EXAM SO THE VE'S CAN BE SCHEDULE FOR YOUR EXAM SESSION. (NO REGISTRATIONS, NO VE'S SCHEDULED).
EXAM REGISTRATION FORM
Please provide "ALL" information below. (make sure your information is correct before submitting, (Spelling etc.)
This INFORMATION will go on your FCC NCVEC 605, and CSCE exam forms.
First Name, Middle Initial (if any), Last Name, (Suffix if any)
City, State, ZIP
My Current License Class is
My Amateur Call Sign is
The Testing Element I want to take is
Additional Information or Questions: